Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here we go......

Okay.. lately I have had quite a bit of time on my hands and I have been reading some blogs. I find myself reading a blog, then clicking on another from that one, and so on. You get the idea! So I am going to take the plunge and try to make our little family blog as interesting and exciting as can be! I have decided that this is a great way to keep track of what our little fam does and also I can share ideas and that sort of thing. You know, the kind of things you call and tell someone and they think you are crazy? Yeah.. I do that too, and now I can just post them and have everyone on here tell me that I am crazy. So, stay tunned.... I will learn how to upload pictures and all that good stuff. I can't promise that this will be great or half as exciting as other blogs I have read, however it will prove to be interesting, I think.


......................until then

No comments: