Wednesday, May 14, 2008

IKEA, i love you...and you too Maddie..


Okay, I'm sure everyone has been wondering where we have been?



Good question...



We have had a busy month with no time to blog.... you will have to stick around to find out where we have been... more posts to come!



But...right before we left..... Elizabeth, Atticus, Halle and I took a trip to Ikea. Can I just tell you, I love that place? Jason and I have decided that we will furnish our next home with Ikea products. My favorite things there are the kitchens and all the children stuff. Since I can't do alot with my kitchen here, Halle is reaping the benefits of my Ikea obsession. I think she loves it too!





The best part about the trip... on the way home we stopped and picked up my cute little niece and one of Halle's favorite cousin's Maddie. She came to stay with us for two days and we loved it! Jason and I got a taste of what it would be like to have another little one....



We decided it would be awesome to have another kiddo....


Then we changed our minds..... at least for a while...


We are so glad Maddie got to come visit us..we loved it. Maddie, will you come back soon?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Ikea is so great!
And so is Maddie. :)